As with previous editions of IEEE/CIC ICCC conference, IEEE ICCC 2018 (Aug. 16-18, 2018, Beijing, China) will be hosting a series of Tutorial Sessions (half-day or one day) and therefore invites submission of Tutorial Proposals. Tutorials should provide a focused lecture highlighting new and emerging topics within the scope of communications.
In order to propose a tutorial to IEEE/CIC ICCC2018, please register your name, title of the tutorial and a summary of the tutorial on EDAS and upload the details of your tutorial proposal. The tutorial proposal should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the tutorial.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in one all-in-one PDF file to EDAS no later than 15 April 2018.
Each tutorial proposal must include the following sections:
- Title of tutorial
- Abstract of the tutorial
- Length of the tutorial: Half-day or One day
- Intended audience
- Objective and motivation
- Names, addresses, and a short CV (no more than 300 words) of tutorial speakers and the specific parts they will cover in the tutorial
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Prior history of the tutorial presentations
- Lecture experience of the tutorial speaker(s).
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorials, including number of attendees, etc
- and other information that helps us to decide the best proposals
Yiqing Zhou (Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Yan Zhang (University of Oslo)
Hyun Kyu Chung (ETRI)